Excelisys, Inc. announces the showing of the completely rewritten from the ground up EX-BizTracker V4.0 at the FileMaker DevCon in Miami, FL, the popular, easy to use solution for small to medium size businesses with tons of new features & functionality based on the recent release of FileMaker Pro 12.
New features added to the EX-BizTracker V4.0 include:
Under The Hood (The Nerd Factors):
- Development standards modeled after recommendations at filemakerstandards.org.
- Primary keys using the Get(UUID) function for simplified synchronization with offline devices.
- Redesigned user interface, fewer layout elements by using enhanced layout options in FileMaker 12.
- Streamlined relationships graph using ExecuteSQL command, reducing number of table occurrences.
- Significantly fewer fields throughout, moving most standard routines to custom functions.
- Making use of merge variables on layouts.
- Fewer scripts through script parameters, allowing similar scripts to be reused throughout the solution.
- Restricted record editing by way of view and edit layouts for each data type.
Usability Features and Functionality:
- Integrated electronic document management.
- Complete CRM to manage both companies/organizations and individuals/people.
- Multiple addresses and methods of contact for each, activity log, reminders, and email.
- Document storage to keep your scanned hardcopies or other electronic files linked with your customers, orders, invoices, Po’s or products, with optional encryption.
- Track products (goods, services and fees) along with inventory mgmt.
Customers (companies or people), Vendors, Products, Documents, Orders, Invoices, PO’s, Inventory, Bills, Shipments, Reports, Preferences (settings and users)
EX-BizTracker V4.0 is based on two of the original Excelisys FileMaker Business Tracker versions; BizTracker Pro and EX-BizTracker v3.0 (created by Excelisys for FileMaker Inc.) Nearly 95,000 have downloaded the FileMaker Business Tracker, becoming one of the most popular free templates available for download from FileMaker, Inc. Developers and end-users found the GUI and feature-set very attractive, as it offered their clients and employers a “jump-start” advantage in building intuitive custom solutions.
Excelisys made several needed improvements to the original FileMaker Business Tracker and released their own versions in 2006 called the Excelisys Business Tracker and Business Tracker Pro; incorporating the use of the Web viewer engine, a better multi-user foundation, tweaked report interface, AP and AR modules, and several other foundational enhancements.
Then in 2008, they added over 20 new enhancements, features, and functionality and released V2.0. But this time they did something else: they made the solution available for free and completely unlocked! “We love the opportunity to give back to the FileMaker development community from which we have received so much support over the years,” says Geoff Ryle, Excelisys Co-Founder.
Now in 2012, Excelisys has upgraded it’s flagship jump-start solution to take advantage of the many new features introduced in the newly released FileMaker Pro 12.
To find out more – go to: http://www.excelisys.com/ex-files-filemaker-solutions.php