eXcelisys are certified FileMaker developers. If you want to hire the best in the industry, choosing the best certified FileMaker developer makes a lot of sense.
You want industry-leading certified FileMaker developers that are exceptionally experienced and talented. Look no further than eXcelisys, for you have found the ultimate team of FileMaker developers who do not skimp or compromise when it comes to delivering over and above each customer’s expectations.
Choose eXcelisys FileMaker Developers if you demand true troubleshooters, visionaries, creators, and problem solvers. Their mission is to listen diligently to your needs, goals, and objectives and work with you to define the best approach for your FileMaker Pro project. eXcelisys will then go to the ends of the earth to ensure that your FileMaker database solution is designed and developed to perfection- and you can be assured that FileMaker developers from eXcelisys are Certified FileMaker developers.
eXcelisys FileMaker developers have been logging major hours with FileMaker Pro since it hit the scene in the late 80’s, crafting solutions for almost every profession, environment, and platform imaginable. They also bring a veritable cornucopia of industry experience and 3rd party integration knowledge to the table for you to feast on for your FileMaker solution needs.
FileMaker Certified Developers Gold Seal of promise to you: When it comes to FileMaker Pro database development, whether it’s a desktop database solution, a FileMaker web-direct application, or a FileMaker Go mobile solution; eXcelisys’s FileMaker developers know how to get the job done, and correctly the first time!
FileMaker Go is a free mobile client app from FileMaker that runs FileMaker Pro solutions on iPads and iPhones. FileMaker Go will run the custom business solutions we have developed for you that we have created with FileMaker Pro. With FileMaker Go, eXcelisys’s FileMaker developers can help your mobile users do all this and more:
– Close sales deals faster by uploading signed contracts from the road.
– Update project status and task lists from the job site to keep everyone on track and up to date.
– Log research results in the field and send
– Real-time updates to the lab.
– Scan bar codes in the warehouse to instantly update inventory levels on the sales floor.
– Collect patient data in the examination room for immediate access by doctors and nurses.
– Add, edit, search, sort and report on data using FileMaker Go to instantly boost productivity.
– Scan bar codes to instantly see associated data appear in the appropriate fields.
– Capture signatures while on the go.
– Add photos, videos and audio from your device directly to your database with a few taps.
– Create executive dashboard summaries so key indicators and business metrics are always at hand.
– Print report and forms over the air directly from your iPad or iPhone using AirPrint.
Don’t be shy- give an expert from eXcelisys a call or fill out their online services request form at excslisys.com, and find out how to best put their FileMaker developers to work for you. Contact FileMaker developers from eXcelisys by calling 866-592-9235.